Fallon Staff Appreciation Week

Fallon Staff Appreciation Week

Fallon Staff Appreciation Week is a time to honor all the hard work our teachers and staff have done for us. All of the school’s employees deserve a week to themselves for the time and effort they put into the school and for the teachers who work tirelessly to plan classes and provide quality instruction.  

The teachers here at Fallon have helped students excel and are always happy to help with anything their students need. Teachers still work hard to fulfill a student’s educational needs, even if a lesson may be a little boring now and then. Sometimes, it can be hard to constantly tell a class to be quiet or to ensure that all the students are doing what they’re supposed to be, but teachers continue to push through and take on that responsibility. By going through all these hardships, teachers deserve the respect they earn for shaping students’ lives for the better, and it’s good to show a sense of gratitude to them. Mrs. Barrett, an Algebra and Course 3 Math teacher, explains why she likes having a week dedicated to the staff, “It’s just a nice gesture, and it just puts a smile on your face when students say like Happy Teacher Appreciation Week.”

Teachers and staff always put their students first, whether explaining a confusing concept, giving a boost of confidence, or offering a bandage and a hug after a fall. The kindness shown by the staff here at Fallon will never be forgotten. 

Ridhima Desai, a 7th grader, reflects on what he noticed during the week, “They [students] start appreciating teachers and giving out cards.” 

Even if it’s as small as saying thank you, it’s important to show appreciation to our teachers because, after all, the staff has truly contributed so much to the community. Without them, there wouldn’t be a Fallon.